materials?

<p>My app is being reviewed but under the status details button under to do list and materials all thats there is my test scores and it says complete next to it? does this mean they havent gotten anything else?</p>

<p>please???????????</p>

<p>Sublimo, that is what my son's status looked like from Nov 13 until yesterday, except his said 'high school transcript'. I think that what it means is that they were at one time waiting for your test scores and now they have them and your application is complete. If you application is being reviewed, you are good to go. The next step for you, it seems, is that the status button will go away (but it may take awhile). Then - apparently - you get a decision within a couple of days.</p>

<p>mine said received. and they are still reviewing my file to ensure they have all materials necessary to make a decision. how long will it take them to ensure they have all my materials?</p>

<p>It took about three weeks from the time my son applied and the school sent his transcripts until the status changed from 'reviewing file' to 'an admissions counselor is reviewing your file'. Then it took from 11/13 until for 1/4 for a decision to be posted, so you are probably looking at a bit of a wait. Hang in there.</p>