Mays Business Honors Admissions

@cawcaw have you joined both of these pages? If not, request to join right now! They’ll be a wealth of information!
Must answer ALL questions to join both pages, or you’ll be denied

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Evidently there is a GroupMe. My son got an email about it earlier this week. I think internet out to all the kids

2 Likes

Yes! Just found it. Thanks!!

1 Like

Just saw the posts! Yes–the GroupMe was sent to all BH students.

What session is your daughter attending the NSC? Mine is going to the first one. And Fish Camp registration begins April 18!

Have not accepted yet. Deciding between UT Austin CBHP, USC Marshall (merit - 50% tuition), Michigan Ross (OOS tuition), UNC Chapel Hill Business (OOS tuition), Indiana Kelley(OOS, 10K per yr merit), Texas A&M Mays (full ride). Visited UT, TAMU, Michigan & USC. D liked Michigan the best. USC is a really pretty campus. Probably going to accept UT Austin CBHP.
Thanks for all your help during this looong process. @52AG82 - Congrats to your daughter on her upcoming Mays graduation.

3 Likes

@voda2013 all great options!! My daughter also got into USC Marshall; it was her other top choice…but they waited until late April to let her know. She was sick of waiting, chose TAMU (she’s a 3rd Gen Aggie) and hasn’t looked back!
A good friend from high school is In Engineering at Michigan-loves the campus!
Sorry that A&M didn’t make the cut…Mays/BH/Brown is a combination that just can’t be beat.
McCombs is an incredible Business school. They will be lucky to have her.
Best of luck to y’all!

1 Like

Anybody getting invited to BH yet?

1 Like

Has anyone been notified of acceptance or rejection to Mays BH yet?

No news here.