Mays Business Honors?

Has anyone from the Class of 2020 heard from the Mays Business Honors program?

I have not heard back yet.

Thanks. I am waiting too… Would you mind sharing your class rank and SAT? I am top 4% and 1440.

Email from A&M said process starts in October and letters will be mailed by February 16,

I haven’t heard back and I applied August 1st. OOS, 31 ACT, Hispanic, great letters of rec and essays. Do I have a chance?

Are there any more news from Business Honors?

Bump

Looking at a thread from last year, acceptances seemed to be around January 18 and rejections around February 9.

Wanted you to know that it looks like selection letters to the Mays Business Honors Program have started rolling out…my son’s letter was dated 12/8/15 and received today…

Can you provide your son’s stats?

@RedHeadedMommy Yes please share your son’s stats as well as his school type and location (public/private and in/out of state) Thank you!

In-state student of Texas
Applied: 9/20/15 Accepted to Mays Business: 9/29/15
Non-ranking high school with 11 students in his graduating class
Selected for May Business Honors: 12/9/15

SAT scores: Critical reading: 780 Math: 740 Writing: 800

GPA: 3.99 out of 4.0 (no AP classes offered)

Main Activities:
Mock trial team-3 years; Varsity basketball-4 years; Varsity cross country-2 years; Varsity track & field-1 year;
Texas Boys State; Volunteer with Teen Court and other organizations; Works as server for catering company; Some business internships in the summer

I got a letter dated Dec 8th as well, but it wasn’t an acceptance or rejection letter, it just stated that I indicated that I wanted to be considered for BHP and that the decision letters will be mailed before Feb. 15th…

Anyone hear anything?

not yet!

So, I had called the Mays Business Honors Admissions office earlier this month and they said that they had sent out one wave of admissions already. However, it was a very, very small amount of people. He confirmed that majority of the admission decisions will be sent out in 2016. Hope that helps!

Anyone receive anything yet ? If you do, would you mind post your stat ?

Check under “My Letters” in AIS from time to time. The letter will likely be on there before it arrives in your mailbox. That being said, I haven’t heard anything

I would keep checking the your regular mailbox…my son was accepted in December 2015 and it is not on the status page or under “My Letters” in AIS…more decisions are bound to roll out soon! Hang in there!!

My son is a current BHP student, his letter was never online either. It came in the mail. I’d guess they’ll start up soon - they do have students on their decision committee and school starts up on Tuesday.