Mays Business Honors?

does anyone have any new news? no letter for yet :-S

no letter here neither. Hopefully it is coming out this week.

You can try calling the department - do understand that it is a small group, so pick your words carefully. Expressing your interest & asking if they have a timeline for responses is a valid question. Do have your student call vs. a parent. If you get an answer be sure & post it here so everyone can share in the info. Good luck to all of you!

Strange no one has heard back yet considering the decisions are sent out by Feb 15

Yes, considering it is a rolling basis decision (based on the TAMU Business Honor Web), there should have been waves of acceptance. Maybe there was, just that no one reported that in CC ?!

I got my letter yesterday. Sadly, I didn’t get in. Best of luck to everyone!

@matchboxlife ,there is a second chance option, after first semester you can re-apply. They take roughly 20 freshmen after first semester. You can read about the process on their website.

@matchboxlife Sorry to hear that. You have a better ACT than me (by one point). Any idea as to what might have worked against you? I’m sure you’ll get in second semester!

Thanks! I’ll check that option out. @ItsOVO my essays were not the best and I didn’t have the best community service in terms of business leadership or anything. I don’t know if that has anything to do with the decision making. I hope you get in! Keep us updated

My friend got in end of last week. So I guess they started sending out more results? I’m really nervous!

Got my letter today and didn’t get in, unfortunately. Best of luck to everyone else! Looking forward to re-applying for BHP in the Spring

My daughter got hers too, and didn’t get in neither. I believe it’s just get harder every year. They said more than 1,000 applicant this year. Congratulations to all those who got in !

I just got a letter saying I was accepted