Mays Business School Fall 2019 Transfer Acceptance - TAMU

@wonderlust1 do you think this means we could get an answer soon?

well… precedent would state that it is about time for mays to start accepting people. but honestly, who knows… you can call the admissions office but all they will tell you is what AIS says and they keep mays tight-lipped like its a top secret facility clearance issue…

that’s so true lol I guess they are running behind because other forms they got their acceptance in late Feb, and we also received our audits later like @Walker03 pointed out

Right? Im dying here.

GOT 6 TABS.ACCEPTED TO MAYS FOR FINANCE

@wonderlust1 that is awesome!!! Congrats :bangbang:

TABS I HAVE TABS!!! I’M GONNA BE AN AGGIE!!!

I GOT TABS TOO!!

CONGRATS FELLOW AGGIES!!! WE ALL DESERVE IT!!!

Congrats! Such an accomplishment. Whoop!

@wonderlust1 @Walker03 @ExcGunnar Congrats, Ags! Where do y’all go to school now? Blinn CC? Another CC? Another university? Thanks for sharing.

@NoScreenNameAv I went to 3 different CC’s for specific classes such as blinn for MGMT 211

I just got 6 tabs too!!!

@Probanaggie CONGRATS!! WHOOP!

I got the 6 tabs!!!

@Aggie21 Congrats! We are all becoming Aggies together!

This is crazy!! I’ll see all of y’all in aggieland fall 2019!!!

No tabs for me yet :frowning: Good job guys, proud of all of you.
Have some people ever gotten tabs later than others or does it just mean I’m not accepted :frowning:

@NoScreenNameAv I did a semester at UNT, 2 semesters at North Lake Community College. I was dual enrolled at Blinn for MGMT 211 online my second semester at NLC.

@alirhasan96 Don’t give up. I believe we all applied on 1/1, so it’s possible you’ll get your tabs soon.

@NoScreenNameAv I went to North Lake Community College, Blinn, and NCTC to be specific.