Mays Business Transfer 2020

Forum for students interested in transferring to Texas A&M Mays in 2020

Hi all, I’m currently a junior at University of Houston with 65 credits and a 3.67 gpa.
I’ve complete my AA and decided to come to UH because I didn’t have one required class for Mays Transfer. I’m looking to transfer to Texas A&M this upcoming fall, what do y’all think are my chances?

Hey! I currently go to Blinn with 66 credits and a 4.0 GPA. I have completed both required/recommended coursework with an A. I am hoping to get into Mays… what do you think my chances are?

Hey I’m trying to get into May’s… Does anyone know if it’s possible to take ENGL 1302 without having taken 1301 at Blinn? I have gotten an AP score of a “4” on the ENGL 1301 test, and was wondering if Blinn would allow me to claim that?

I’ve also gotten an AP score of a “3” on the 1302 test, and was wondering if that’s acceptable to claim for May’s transfer?

You’ll need to take 1302 but most majors don’t require 1301 and there shouldn’t be a prereq. AP credit counts for Eng. 1302 for transfer to Mays. You’ll need the 2 maths for sure and then you’ll need one more class from their required list (since you have 1302). Be sure a 3 counts though.