Mays Business Transfer Help

I currently have a 3.9 GPA at a community college near me. I’m looking to transfer into Mays for Fall 2019 as a Finance student. What are my chances looking like? Has anyone transferred into Mays and have any tips for me?
I work 40 hours a week as well as taking classes full time
I’m in Phi Theta Kappa, Student Business Organization, National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and volunteer regularly at events around campus and the community I live in.
Thanks!

@logiiical1 if you don’t get in, I’d be really sad for you. You sound like an excellent candidate. Get your app in ASAP when it opens up. Like day one. Also in your essay be passionate about why Tamu and why finance. Don’t half butt the essay. Super important. Get a prof to write you a strong letter of red as well. Mays is extremely competitive and while your stats look good, you don’t want to leave anything to chance. I would put econ as your backup major. Excellent school here and can set you up for career in finance. Just my opinion! Best of luck and great job so far!!!

@logiiical1 Hey, Come join some of the others that are applying to transfer to Mays in 2019: http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/texas-m-university/2104231-tamu-transfer-fall-2019.html#latest