MBA and University Scholars at the same time?

<p>I have been accepted into the Stem path to the MBA and does anyone have any insight about doing this program and the University Scholars program at the same time?</p>

<p>The STEM MBA program is very new. In cases where it is possible to participate in the STEM MBA and University Scholars programs, I would likely recommend it over getting multiple undergraduate majors and choosing a single degree. That said, if you plan to work in a business field, it may be a better idea to get an MBA at a later date when you have more work experience.</p>

<p>What is your desired undergraduate major and would you participate in University Scholars for a master’s in the same major or a different one?</p>

<p>I am in Computer Science right now and I believe I would have to get a master’s in either Economics or Finance.</p>

<p>There are a couple other CS majors on this forum doing something similar. I’d recommend the MBA concentration in Business Analytics as it includes many of the things taught in the Applied Economics master’s program which many University Scholars take. Having both a programming and data mining background would likely prove very useful when looking for jobs. Don’t forget to find summer internships during your time at UA as companies really value relevant work experience.</p>