Mead Witter School of Music at U Wisconsin Madison

My daughter has got accepted at U I UC vocal program and Mead Witter at U Wisconsin Madison.

We got a very warm welcome from the faculty at Mead Witter but I don’t know anything much about the music school. Does anyone have any experience? Thanks!

2 Likes

I have a kid there. I am out for the rest of the day but I will PM you when I get a chance in the next couple days.

But in a nutshell, we LOVE IT. It’s been a warm, welcoming and flexible music program! Oh and rigorous. :slight_smile: :heart:

Thank you so much!!

Hi KaylaMidwest, I would also be very interested to hear about the Mead Witter program. We are in the Chicago burbs and my daughter is interested in voice performance. We are looking at local-ish schools. Thank you so much.

@bpets10 just sent you a message. I think @KaylaMidwest is the best person to share her experience and she has some very great info to share. My apologies to you both for my late responses to you both on email.

Hi no worries, thank you so much for your input.

I will PM you when I have a few minutes! :grinning:

Son’s friend auditioned there about a month ago. She was from Wisconsin but all the others were from out-of-state. Loved the faculty. Might be her favorite of all the UWs, and she applied to many of them.