meal plan

<p>I have the 14 meal plan and was wondering if I have to use 14 meals per week, or do they roll over kindof like unused minutes on a cell phone plan lol!</p>

<p>It's a use it or lose it type program. LOL Each week (I think on Sunday) your meal count will reset to 14. My S had the 14 meal plan and never ran out of meals. Walk and take the stairs in the towers to help avoid the freshman 15.;)</p>

<p>Son tells me he's never once ate all 14 in a week. He says he chooses sleep over Breakfast, has classes during lunch and will catch something quick on the academic side of campus, so for him, he usually only uses 6 or 7 suppers per week. <em>Mom notes--what a waste..</em> During summer semester with no dining options open, he's learned to cook quite a bit, so I would imagine that he'll waste more this last semester than before. :(</p>

<p>Oooh ok! I just have really food bad allergies and I'm a vegetarian sooo I can't imagine their will be a lot of options... was just thinking that I'll get bored very quick! Thanks for the answers though!</p>