Mechanical Eng and Honors College

<p>AIS only lets you know about university acceptance, not honors acceptance. I believe those notifications will go out by Mar. 1 from what I have read. We too are anxious about recieving it…hoping for good news!!! Good luck to everyone applying to honors and Ksog, glad you were able to get everything taken care of early this morning! The short answers are at least something that can be completed quickly. We felt fortunate to be an auto-admit because we really didn’t have to wait for acceptance but yet here we are…waiting/anticipating LOL.</p>

<p>We were overconfident about the auto-admit, and should have applied much sooner to get the desired major. I have another Aggie, and the majors did not fill up as fast for class of 2014, Electrical Engineering, anyway. :wink: Back then he applied by Dec. 1, and got in EE, no problemo.</p>

<p>I hope any future Aggie classes see these threads about majors filling up and take heed!</p>

<p>Thanks everyone for the advice and encouragement.</p>

<p>The March 1st response date came in an e-mail confirming the receipt of the honors application. This the first time, the Honors Program is going through this process, so I would not be shocked if the responses came in a little later.</p>