Medical school= straight A?

<p>After I graduate U of alabama, I want to go to U of Alabama School of medicine…but my sis is scaring me that if i don’t </p>

<p>get straight A for four years I won’t get in medical school. I m not good in English class-I HATE English class…is it okay </p>

<p>just to fullfill 6 semester hour requirements with B or higher? I will be a permanent resident by then so status won’t be a problem.(pretty sure you guys know i m an international student)</p>

<p>You need to aim for a 3.7+ bcmp gpa and cum gpa.</p>

<p>UA has tutors for english classes and they have essay readers…take advantage of all of that.</p>

<p>did you take an AP english class?</p>

<p>nope. I just took ordinary English classes, and my senior English teacher </p>

<p>was an incompetent teacher who taught nothing but his own writing styles which confused majority of students…</p>

<p>are those tutors for free? are they professors or English major students? how do I find them?</p>

<p><a href=“http://writingcenter.ua.edu/undergraduate/#process”>http://writingcenter.ua.edu/undergraduate/#process&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>The Director of the First-year Writing Program is Dr. Karen Gardiner.</p>

<p>The Writing Center: Located in 322 Lloyd Hall, the University of Alabama Writing Center offers free, friendly, one-to-one writing consultations for all UA students. The Writing Center’s purpose is to provide writing consultations to all UA students, graduate and undergraduate. Consultants are an active, inquisitive reading audience for written work-in-progress. As such, consultants can help with both general writing skills and more discipline-specific forms of writing at any stage of the writing process. The Writing Center also maintains a collection of writing sources in print and electronic form. English department graduate students often work as consultants at the Writing Center.
The Director of the Writing Center is Prof. Luke Niiler.</p>

<p>appts
<a href=“The University of Alabama Writing Center”>The University of Alabama Writing Center;

<p>Thank you!</p>

<br>

<br>

<p>I would suggest that your mom move to Alabama sometime around your soph year of college so you can get instate status.</p>