Meesh and Mia 40% Off Sale Today - Women's Bama Clothing

<p>[Alabama</a> Crimson Tide apparel](<a href=“http://www.meeshandmia.com/alabama-crimson-tide/]Alabama”>Loading...)</p>

<p>Meesh and Mia is having a 40% off sale today. They make higher end fan gear.</p>

<p>You can use the code SIGNUP15 for an additional 15% off.</p>

<p>Some really cute stuff - thanks for the link!</p>

<p>Thanks for this! Just ordered!</p>

<p>Ordered something for Christmas for my D. Thanks, C2012Mom!</p>

<p>Lattelady, what did you order if you don’t mind me asking? My daughter will be a freshman next fall but wanted to get her something for this Christmas…</p>

<p>That’s a good idea, Carcode, but my D doesn’t set trends for anyone! She’s a t-shirt kind of girl so I skipped over all the really cute things! But I ordered her the ruffled team scarf and the pullover V-neck sweater. I did get a cute tunic for me!</p>

<p>Ruffled team scarf was exactly what I was looking at :). Thank you!</p>

<p>THANKS! Ordered a crimson tunic :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Too bad some of the other schools are not on sale :frowning: I was going to snag a few Christmas gifts.</p>

<p>^^ Other schools? There are no other schools! </p>

<p>Seriously, everything is on sale. I just linked the Bama stuff. Make sure you use the extra coupon.</p>

<p>I want to order the red sequin tank dress and pretend I am a Crimsonette!!</p>

<p>^^^ HAHAHA That’s awesome! Maybe I should order that for D and box it up with a baton.</p>

<p>^^Those Crimsonette girls are gorgeous!!</p>

<p>Thanks Class2012Mom. I ordered the Bama skirt for my D. Hope she doesn’t read this! :)</p>