Merit Scholarship Stats

Hi! If you’ve already received merit aid for the fall of 2015, please share your stats and the scholarship name. Also, if you are a current TCU student (or someone who applied to TCU) and received merit aid, please share your stats along with which scholarship you received and the year you applied.

I received the dean’s scholarship and an invitation to interview for chancellor’s. Stats-
SAT- 2120
GPA- 3.98 unweighted 4.47 weighted
Rank- 10/480
10 APs, 2 season athlete, NHS, leadership training at a camp during the summer, 200 service hours

@hcasey315 was that for Class of 2019 admission or a prior year?

@MOMOF5TX‌ class of 2019

My son was accepted EA but is waiting to see if he is awarded any merit aid. Anyone else has received ANY notification of merit aid?? Do you think if my son has not heard by now he might be getting none??

I am hoping we will find something out next week although I thought we would have heard something this past week.

I feel the same bluejay, biting my nails while I wait for any merit scholarship for my son.

My mom emailed my counselor a few weeks ago and he responded with this:
“Last year, we were able to make offers to those who at least came close to an 1850 SAT or 28 ACT or higher, top 30% rank in class, and resumes that showed significant leadership and impact. I suspect we will be close to that or higher this year…”

Merit was posted for us this morning.

Could those who received merit $ please post the amount and their stats? We are applying next year and need merit $. It would be VERY helpful to see the stats. Thanks so much and CONGRATS!!

Deans scholarship SAT 2150 ACT 33

Deans Scholarship ACT 30

Deans Scholarship - SAT 2020 ACT 30

Got the 10k one with 28 ACT and 3.8 GPA gotta be kidding me.

How much is the Deans Scholarship this year?

Dean’s Scholarship shows $18K. SAT 2180 (1460 CR+M), UW GPA 3.86

I don’t understand the 10k one with 28 ACT and 3.8 GPA. Why did you say you gotta be kidding me? You mean that’s not enough aid or that those stats shouldn’t get aid?

Dean’s Scholar. 1380//2090 SAT. 3.71 uw & 4.17 w gpa. Six APs competitive private school.

Anyone know if honors college invites are all out?

Dean’s Scholarship - 33 ACT, GPA 4.0 UW and 4.43 W