Merit tuition scholarships

<p>What is the outlook like on Miami's tuition scholarships?... How many do they award and what kind of stats do you usually need to get the higher awards (3/4 and full tuition)? Would a 35 ACT and 3.94 UW GPA likely get me one of the larger awards (taking into consideration that I'm applying early action)? What else do they look at when considering for these merit scholarships?</p>

<p>SeekingUni, with those stats you would probably get a 24k scholarship and an invite to interview for a Singer or Stamps scholarship - assuming everything else, including EC’s and recommendations, is in order.</p>

<p>They also really count class rank fairly heavily. If that is top 5% I would say you have a good chance at some serious money.</p>

<p>My school does not do ranking, does that mean I cannot be considered?</p>

<p>Nope, you can still get a scholarship. My HS didn’t rank either.</p>

<p>you are set with a 35 ACT. My D had a 31…plus a 4.2 weighted GPA and I.B. diploma. Got $20k offer…essentially half ride. I’d assume you’d get more than that.</p>

<p>So what do you think about a 32 ACT, 4.44 weighted GPA, great recs and a good story to tell in an essay? Money? This is the mom btw LOL.</p>