Merry christmas!

<p>i hope great tidings come upon all you guys! i wish you merry christmas and a happy new year from california! </p>

<p>hopefully it’s snowing in tuscaloosa…</p>

<p>Merry Christmas to you, too!</p>

<p>

Hope to see YOU in Tuscaloosa, siglio. Merry Christmas.</p>

<p>MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my old and new CC friends. Roll Tide Y’all!!</p>

<p>Merry Christmas All! Hope Santa brings you a great year! Of course we all know why he’s wearing crimson!
Roll Tide!</p>

<p>It snowed in Alabama last night, so we woke up to a WHITE CHRISTMAS…We got the most snow ever!</p>

<p>Everything looks gorgeous!</p>

<p>Merry Christmas everyone!</p>

<p>Awaiting the storm here for tomorrow and it’s supposed to be a blizzard, although I didn’t know it was coming until a few mins ago, I was on weather/online break for the holiday. A White Christmas in AL, wow. We had our friend who grew up in T-town over last night for the holiday and he was extolling the virtues of 'bama.
Merry Christmas y’all and Roll Tide.</p>

<p>too bad i live near the ocean…it would be nice to have snow here haha…though i think the people in my town would start complaining if the snow doesnt melt 2 hrs after it appears :P</p>

<p>^^</p>

<p>Since it rarely snows here, when it does it usually is gone within a few hours. However, since it’s cold enough here, the snow has mostly stuck and we got more overnight. </p>

<p>Alabama usually only gets snow when the north is getting some blizzard and we get the “fringes”. So, the north will get several feet in snow, while we get maybe an inch…just enough to be pretty.</p>