Miami Class of 2017

<p>My D2 got accepted!!! So excited for her!</p>

<p>Vitrac-what’s your pet’s name? ;)</p>

<p>ACCEPTED INTO BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION W/ 14K a year!!!</p>

<p>Snorkel–I think you are onto something!</p>

<p>Does any one is major in math and got in? Yo! We should get in to groups all admitteders!</p>

<p>barcelotina, I applied Math in CAS college and I got in ! Congraz all of you guys!!</p>

<p>Is it Zorro? Zebra? Yoda???</p>

<p>Congrats everyone! I’ve never heard of the $28k Presidential Scholarship - something new? And no S/S invites in email yet?</p>

<p>Accepted into Sport Administration!</p>

<p>Son got in!!!</p>

<p>Got accepted! And a president’s scholarship- $17k a year. Unfortunately I’m probably not going to UM if that’s all I get in aid (I’m pretty poor lol)- does UM give substantial need-based financial aid?</p>

<p>ACCEPTED!!! Whoop whoop! :)</p>

<p>I got accepted!!! can’t believe it
GO CANES</p>

<p>Guys, I have a question. Do I have to fill out the FAFSA to receive the Presidents’ (merit-based) scholarship? I guess I don’t have to, since the offer was in my acceptance letter and the website encourages filling out the form for need-based aid only, but does anybody know for sure?</p>

<p>Congrats to all those accepted! To those still waiting or deferred, good luck and keep the faith.</p>

<p>do you guys see it as soon as you open the page? or do you have to click on something</p>

<p>I just got accepted!!!</p>

<p>I got in!!! Congrats to those who got in!!!</p>

<p>For those deferred and rejected, it’s fine!!! College is not the end of our life journey, and I know we all will fall in love with wherever we go eventually!!! Keep calm and carry on!!!</p>

<p>I just got accepted!!!</p>

<p>Accepted!!!</p>