Miami Class of 2017

<p>Log out of CAS and sign back in.</p>

<p>I’ve done that like 300 times :P</p>

<p>I tried to buy a meal plan and it said I could buy one for the fall semester…then the page refreshed and went to the menu but still no decision</p>

<p>AYEEE!!
I got in! with 8k a year!! lets goooooooooooooo
So excited!!</p>

<p>U miami wasnt first choice but it is in the top 3!!!</p>

<p>So excited!!!..</p>

<p>Me too, dont know what to think or what to do. All of my friends have gotten a response already, even the ones that have been rejected.</p>

<p>Accepted with a $19,000 scholarship! 2110 SAT and 14/426 in my class.</p>

<p>They’re not in the admissions letter available on myUM. I talked to an admissions counselor today and they told me that the admission notification and Singer/Stamps notification are 2 completely different things meaning, they aren’t necessarily released in the same time, place, or form. I believe the Singer/Stamp scholarship notifications are emailed (maybe myUM?) within about a day of regular admission notification.</p>

<p>Accepted with 6,000 a year suprised i got accepted but probably cant attend :(</p>

<p>Logged out and logged in again…It worked!!! Accepted with $16K!</p>

<p>Anyone still waiting?</p>

<p>Me…Carlos what are your stats?</p>

<p>what was your GPA? my son had a33 got 22</p>

<p>31 ACT, 3.7gpa, legacy with 18k/year</p>

<p>Gossshh, im a citizen born outside the US, applied about two days before the deadline, do you think that should mean something? What about you?</p>

<p>Stats as in GPA/ SAT </p>

<p>And no if you got it in before the deadline you should get a decision</p>

<p>My son had a 30 ACT and 4.2 Weighted GPA. He received $15,000 per year. He has a well rounded business background of internships and outside organizations.</p>

<p>GPA 3.7 and since I applied as an International Student my SAT, wasnt required and wasnt asking for any scholarship. What about you, have you gotten anything yet?</p>

<p>4.00 weighted/3.3 us with a 2120 SAT</p>

<p>Wait you didn’t submit SAT or ACT?</p>

<p>No, for some reason international students not asking for a scholarship were not required to submit SAT nor ACT scores. Any response yet?</p>

<p>Accepted with 17,000K! Have to run but will post stats ltr in other thread. Congrats to those accepted and best wishes to those deferred or not admitted.</p>

<p>congrads to everyone that was accepted but i have a question? do any of you know if Umiami gives good or bad FA?</p>