miami weather

<p>just had a question about Miami.
from LA, and i know the weathers are kidna similar, except for the humidity in miami.
u think it would be easy for a LA person to get used to the weather in Miami?</p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>Summer weather is horrible in most places... From What I gather its hitting over the hundreds in the West Coast. Its not that bad in South Florida during the summer. </p>

<p>anyways its gonna be hot as heck in August but after that its gonna be amazing for the remainder of the whole school year till once again you approach June (were the humidity starts to really sink in).</p>

<p>cool. thanks. true, my city is next to the beach (so about 80s), but once you hit in inland in southern cal,average temp hit up to 100- 110, 125 in Palm Springs.</p>

<p>i am in tampa and the humidity in florida sucks! it can get really bad and you will break out in a sweat in 2 seconds. but it's miami and you will love it!</p>

<p>Hot, hot and hot. Tank tops, shorts and shirts. Then for South Beach, dress a little better at nite... to get into the clubs and stuff. New York door policy, remember.....look HOT.</p>

<p>What about the winter? How many sweatshirts, etc. should I bring?</p>

<p>Bring a bunch of sweatshirts... Last year it dropped to the high 40s (around January/Feb) and the towers do not have heat! </p>

<p>Also keep in mind that you become acclimated to the Miami weather really quickly, so your body will have a new definition as to what is cold....</p>

<p>The classrooms are often freezing too... so you may be walking around with shorts and a tank outside, but need a sweater inside...</p>