Micheal Jacksons Death= UCSB's fault

<p>you think MJ could have lived if UCSB had a decent medical problem, and because neverland was closer to SB than LA, it could have potentially saved his life. So are we to blame the UC system for no thinking of Micheal’s safety?</p>

<p>ARe you being serious right now? that’s the most absurd thing I’ve heard. Blaming the UC system for michael jacksons death?</p>

<p>this is fail…</p>

<p>1) This is one of the dumbest things I have read on CC.
2) Michael Jackson was living in the Los Angeles area at the time of his death and had moved out of Neverland much earlier after he defaulted on the property and it’s debt was bought by a third party
3) Why does UCSB need a medical school? Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital is a great hospital and also has the only Level II Trauma center between the Bay Area and Los Angeles, so had Michael Jackson been ill at Neverland he could have gotten great care there.
4) This is one of the dumbest things I have read on CC.</p>

<p>Are we to laugh at you for your atrocious grammar, spelling, and ideas?</p>

<p>rc251, you missed 2 more important points.</p>

<p>5) This is one of the dumbest things I have read on CC. </p>

<p>and </p>

<p>6) This is one of the dumbest things I have read on CC.</p>

<p>Bahahahahahahaha!!!</p>

<p>Man is no longer the most intelligent animal in the planet after this remark.</p>

<p>jonypizzle- No, I don’t think the UC system is to blame for the death of Michael Jackson… The true blame goes to food poisoning! He ate too many 12 year olds nuts.</p>

<p>lol. Yeah let’s keep feeding the ■■■■■■</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Ha ha. Looks like the dolphins reclaim the #1 spot once again.</p>

<p>when i saw this thread, i just had to click on it right away. good thread. but… no, i dont think its UCSB’s fault lol. and oh, he was in LA at the time, thats why they sent him to UCLA because it was the closest hospital around. (at least thats how i think ambulances work… they normally send people to the closest hospital right?)</p>