Michigan Iron Bowl Viewing Party

<p>Rec’d this info from the MI recruiter. If you plan to attend, you need to RSVP to
akimber96 AT gmail DOT com</p>

<p>Location: Red Fox English Pub (2nd floor of Cantina Diablo, 100 S. Main St, Royal Oak, MI).</p>

<p>Directions: About 1 mile north of I-696, at Main St & Eleven Mile Rd. (lots of meters and parking structures west of Main, south of Eleven Mile)</p>

<p>Kickoff: 3:30pm (I will be there by 3pm)</p>

<p>Arrival: Just tell the hostess (2nd floor) that you are with the Alabama group.
Please take a moment and RSVP by either replying to this email or texting me on my cell (below), and let me know if you will be bringing others with you! The amount of space they reserve for us depends on me providing the manager with an accurate count as soon as I can.</p>

<p>The alums are also trying to get a SE MI chapter going. They have set up a Facebook page. We are not allowed to link to it on CC; you can find it by searching for SE Michigan University of Alabama Alumni and Fans.</p>

<p>Dang, I coulda used this a couple of weeks ago when I was up in Detroit to see my friend (he lives in Royal Oak, too!).</p>

<p>Feeno, if your friend is a Bama alum or fan, have him join. The reason I even received the email is that I had asked her is there was a MI viewing party for LSU and she must have kept my name.</p>

<p>I already shared the fb page with him! :)</p>