Michigan State Class of 2027 Official Thread

Congratulations!!

1 Like

She actually won YAY. Full ride. Beyond happy!!!

12 Likes

that is phenomenal! congratulations!

Congratulations to you and to your daughter!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Financial packet arrived this week. Yikes…even with a good scholarship it’s still just isn’t making a dent. There goes another to cross off the list!

It is so expensive. I think the tuition went up a ton since last year.

Oops - nevermind – I was thinking of a different school. OOS at MSU is sooooooo pricey!

DD just declined admission…good luck to those waiting!

4 Likes

Anyone know anything about the AT&T Housing scholarship? Like, how many applicants and how many scholarships do they give out? It’s like pulling teeth to get my kid to fill out ONE MORE APPLiCATION….sheesh.

Has any NMF received notification that they received the NMF scholarship?

Not me, but my son did not rank them #1 :frowning: From what I understand, then, he may be too late to get any funds.

1 Like

Nothing for my kid as well yet.

Yes my D who is an OOS NMF received an email on Saturday 3/25. She had put MSU as her #1 before 3/1 and contacted her admissions counselor to inquire.

So what scholarship did she receive?

The merit recognition scholarship

1 Like

My OOS kid also put MSU as his No.1 choice, but hasn’t heard anything. Is it too late to qualify for Merit Recognition Scholarship?

1 Like

I really don’t know. The selection timeline and criteria are unclear. It is also not clear that you have to designate them as #1 though i assume it helps. I would reach out to his admissions counselor to ask. It seemed like they were trying to wrap up all merit offers by about 4/1.

1 Like

Ugh. My son put them as his number one like 10 days before March 1 and contacted his admission rep a couple weeks ago to ask and we still haven’t heard anything. I guess he needs to follow up again.

I hope you all get good news.

1 Like