Midyear grades

<p>Did everyone get this email about reporting midyear grades? I know we have to, but I don't want to because mine stink.</p>

<p>I got the email as well. Do you know if the reported grades will affect scholarships? Mine aren’t horrible but they’re a bit lower than last year’s because I’m taking harder classes.</p>

<p>I didn’t get this email… Does anyone know if this means I’m basically screwed and already denied if they don’t even want my mid year grades?</p>

<p>@tzing2859 I’ve already been accepted to the university, i assume the other commenter has been as well.</p>

<p>My son was asked for mid-year grades when his app was still pending. </p>

<p>Once he was admitted and had enrolled at UW in the spring, he had to submit his final transcript (all schools require this) once senior year was complete.</p>

<p>It was only a week ago that I noticed a link in the Student Center to submit midyear grades. I then emailed the admissions committee and they told me that, and I quote: All prospective freshman for the Fall of 2014 need to self report their mid year grades. Strangely, I didn’t receive any emails to tell me to self-report grades. Btw, I applied under the first notification and have yet to receive a decision.</p>