Midyear Reports for RD?

<p>Help!</p>

<p>I'm applying to the Frost School of Music, for Vocal Jazz. My GPA isn't too bad, like a 88-ish, and I had a 2030 SAT and a 30 ACT. I already auditioned, and they seemed to like me. I hope.</p>

<p>My midyear grades- not so much. I pretty much got two Bs and a two Cs. Like an 81/100 average, ish. I'm, to put it lightly, panicing. I didn't mean for this to happen- I took courses to hard for me to handle- AP Macroeconoics, AP Physics, AP Government and AP Calc AB. Things got out of control too late. There was nothing I could do to fix it.</p>

<p>Does Miami require Midyear reports? If not, I REALLY would rather not send mine.</p>

<p>My S applied for EA so mid-years weren't required. But in his scholarship letter it did say that final grades would be looked at and the scholarship could be yanked if he basically blew it. I don't think you're grades would fall into that catagory given the classes you took. if they don't request them (they probably won't) don't sweat it, if they do, then send an email to your admissions rep just before your school sends the report and explain the situation. Taking 4 AP courses is tough, plus explain any outside things you had going on too, like work or volunteer stuff that may have also piled on stuff to your plate as well.</p>

<p>My son voluntarily sent his mid-year grades in (all AP courses plus 2 college courses) but that was because of his all A's and it probably helped with his scholarship award. But he wasn't asked for them.</p>