Midyear Transcript

<p>I still haven't received any decision from the admissions office and so I would like to improve my chance of acceptance by sending my midyear transcript. Is this a smart move even though I'm not deferred? Or will they just not look at it? If I do decide to send it in, do I have to request my high school counselor to fill out and mail another high school form with the midyear transcript?</p>

<p>Bump (10 chars)</p>

<p>Does your status say "reviewing by a counselor?" If so, I would think they're already in the middle of it, and sending another transcript might actually delay your decision. Best thing to do would be to call UW and ask them. You can also ask them if they would need another counselor form with the mid-year transcript (but I doubt it).</p>

<p>
[quote]
I would like to improve my chance of acceptance by sending my midyear transcript

[/quote]

Absolutely if you did particularly well this past semester. The best way to get the message across is a phone call to your admission counselor who will typically note down your grades. On the call, be sure to demonstrate a bit of enthusiasm.</p>