Minor mistakes on application?

<p>So I think I made a few mistakes on my UC application, and I don’t know what to do. I wasn’t entirely careful with how I presented my class schedule through the last three years.</p>

<p>Under the official academic “A-G” list, I had given Photography (one of my fine arts courses) two semesters instead of its actual one semester. I already completed my fine arts reqs in another class, so Photography is just an extra fine arts class that I wanted.</p>

<p>I had also labeled my Senior Project course as “College-prep” elective. Although it’s supposed to help somewhat in college, it won’t show up officially as a college prep.</p>

<p>Additionally, I had forgotten under my “Activities and Awards” list a couple of relatively minor electives, including Student Aide, Bridge, and Health/PE (which I guess weren’t supposed to be in the previous list).</p>

<p>Because I had received the exact same grades throughout my years of HS so far, the removal/addition of these classes shouldn’t impact my final GPA. I have also finished all the other essential UC requirements, so even without the missing electives I should still be on track. However, I am concerned that if I have to submit an official transcript later, there will be a few discrepancies that might just hurt me.</p>

<p>What should I do? Should I be worried?</p>

<p>I would be worried for screwing up the academic history part. D: If you get accepted to a UC, you’ll eventually send in your transcripts. If something is off like you didn’t take a class for a whole year, well, they’re very strict on that. Call the admissions office and ask them.</p>