Minor (non-A-G course added) now what?

<p>So i took up a TA class to fill up my blank slot for second semester. I wasn’t sure if I had to notify or not BUT i did it anyways to cover my butt. The thing is there may be a wait before i will get any msg back from UC Irvine. The auto msg said that if there was drops/changes that they *may widthdraw my acceptance. Since this is a service class it shouldn’t matter right ? At the time this was not reported b/c i wasn’t sure what i would be taking. </p>

<p>Also it said that major can’t be changed after SIR deadline??! I put undeclared physical sciences but i;m thinking about egineering. Since it is undeclared am i still safe to change? </p>

<p>This is what it said
After an admissions decision is made:
You may submit a request in writing to change your major via the Message Center (MsgCtr) if you satisfy the requirements for the new major and you do so prior to the Statement of Intent to Register deadline. After the SIR deadline, the Admissions office can no longer change your major and you must submit your request via petition to the Academic Unit in which the new major is offered</p>

<p>ALSO, i'm asking b/c it said that changes to A-G courses should be reported BUt since TA, a service class (that's the titles on my transcript), is NOT a A-G course i'm thinking it doesn't matter.</p>

<p>You -can- change your major after submitting your SIR. You will most likely have to do it in person instead of online. It'd be preposterous for a school to lock you into a major after you submit your SIR! Many students change their majors at least once before declaring into one</p>

<p>They definitely wont rescind you for leaving out the TA course on your course list. I don't think I added mine either. I never said anything because I knew nothing would happen. You'll be fine =]</p>

<p>thanks !!!</p>

<p>Understand, however, that: 1) engineering is more competitive and; 2) it may be full and not accepting any more students. For example, it is virtually impossible to change to the college of engineering at Cal or UCLA after-the-fact.</p>

<p>I don't think you need to report your TA class since it's not an a-g class. (that is what they check)</p>

<p>That's the same reason why you don't put PE on there in the first place.</p>