Miss State weekend

<p>Anyone know of any open hotel rooms for Sat nite (poor planning). We have a room in B’ham, that was as close as we could get.</p>

<p>Any CC parents going to the game?</p>

<p>YES…my husband and I are!! SO excited. Where are your seats?</p>

<p>On our way to Ttown as I post. Don’t worry, y’all. I’m only a mere passenger, however, multi-tasking is second nature :wink:
Our seats are N-8, row 54. Have no idea where the seats are located in the stadium but was assured they’re “good” seats. Duh, I knew that…all seats at BDS are GOOD because you’re in the stadium and not longing on the outside listening to the roar of the Crimson Tide!
Roll Tide Roll!!</p>

<p>We’ll be there. Arriving on Friday. D and S sitting in student section and W and I are in Section N. Cant wait. Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Officially jealous of all y’all. Hold up a sign with your CC screen name so we can see you on TV. :)</p>

<p>U-4, does that stand for ugh! I do have an extra ticket if anyone’s interested .</p>

<p>EE row 6. Supposed to be very close to student section</p>

<p>We will be there as well! still working on tickets. Looking forward to seeing DS and the Homecoming pep rally, parade, decorations, etc.</p>

<p>Where would you all suggest we watch from in case we don’t get tickets? just stay on the quad and tailgate? or head inside to where??? it may get chilly Saturday evening…would love to hear any suggestions :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>My daughter and I have watched the game televised in Ferguson Center on more than one occasion. Sometimes, they show it in the theater, other times on big screens in the cafeteria. Either is a nice option, especially in bad or cold weather. The fans there are just as spirited! This time, we are excited to have tickets for everyone so we will be in the stadium for the MSU game. Leaving today in hopes of being on campus by Friday afternoon so DS can take it in and decide if UA is the place for him!</p>

<p>We’re planning on doing that for Iron Bowl, watch the game on campus while son attends in the stands. Will look for it at the Ferg. Sounds like a great option!</p>

<p>Anyone interested in meeting up for coffee or an adult beverage? I am going solo. Not that S won’t want to spend every waking minute with me :wink:
I may try to sell ticket outside on game day.
Should be a great game.Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Idinct-We need 1 ticket. We’re in Tuscaloosa now. Heading to the Neil Young and Alabama Shakes concert tonight at the amphitheater.</p>