Missing grades?

<p>Anyone else not have all their grades reported on MyBama yet? Lil bro is missing his LGS - 200 grade. </p>

<p>He had email contact with the prof last week and told him he would take his grade as is. So it shouldn’t be a case of waiting to take the final. I assume he’d have an Incomplete listed anyway if that were the case. </p>

<p>Should he just wait for a few days and see if it shows up, email the prof, or email someone at The University?</p>

<p>Well, professors were supposed to have grades up by the 10th, so it wouldn’t be out of line to email the professor asking for a grade.</p>

<p>So prof responds to the email and says a few students want to take the final so he hasn’t submitted the grades yet to MyBama.</p>

<p>He told lil bro his grade but we’d like to have it officially listed. Especially since lil bro will make the Dean’s List this semester.</p>

<p>I thought kids who wanted to take finals would get an Incomplete and then their grades changed once those finals were taken? This shouldn’t hold up all the other students who want to take their grade as is. </p>

<p>Is there anyone he can email at The University to force the Prof into submitting the grades?</p>

<p>you could ask the Dean’s office of his College what its policy is.</p>

<p>that said, I bet there will be a delay in naming the Deans List this time.</p>

<p>It might make a difference what college you are in but for arts and sciences they gave my son his grade and then said they will do a grade change after the final is done. The finals are at the beginning of June, so I am sure that they can’t do anything about the dean’s list until all the finals are done.</p>