Mississippi State Class of 2025

Hi,

I’m still somewhat undecided on where I will enroll this fall, but I’ve been accepted to Miss State and am kinda excited about it! I’m OOS and have already been accepted into the Honors College. I have some scholarship money already, but I applied for the named scholarships (Presidential, etc.) and was wondering if anyone knew when they usually release those decisions.

I don’t see many posts about Miss State here, but I really like a lot of what they have to offer. Anyone else applying or planning to attend? Any parents or current students who want to chime in on what campus is like?

I’m an MSU graduate. We live about 1000 miles from campus in a very large Metro area, but the distance didn’t stop my oldest son from going. He’s a sophomore there now and absolutely loves it. He’s in Honors college, enjoying Greek life, carrying a 4.0, and thoroughly enjoying the small town college atmosphere. I can’t speak for timing on Presidential Scholarships but MSU gives great merit based awards and has an impressive Honors College. He is paying far less to attend MSU than he would if attending one of our in state schools.