Mistake on Common App Activities!

I submitted all my EA applications and just realized that for one of my activities I participated in 10th and 11th grade, I just picked 10th. Also, for my other activity that I participated in only 11th grade, I picked 10th and 11th. So I basically mixed them up. The problem is that for the activity I only did in 11th grade, it was like an internship so it doesn’t really make sense that I did it two years in a row (which I obviously didn’t). Should I email the AOs? Since these are not my major ECS (I put it as the 8th and 9th out of 10), I’m not sure if it’s worth to email them cause I heard it might look bad. Some of these colleges I applied to are really competitive schools and I don’t want them think I’m careless.

Don’t say anything. These are minor errors which the good of correcting will outweigh the bad of looking careless and the headache to the AO/s. You’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Fix for future apps and move on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.