Mistake on GPA!

<p>Hey everyone!
So I live out of state, and I accidentally put my honors classes I took as “HL” when apparently they don’t count as HL if they are not approved. Will this affect my chances of admission?
I called the office and the lady told me to submit a change to this email but she said they may or may not look at it…she was like “you can do it if you’d like” so it was not much help. Any insight would be lovely. Thank you so much!</p>

<p>Submit the change, print a copy for your records. Email again, with a copy of your original email, when you accept an admission somewhere (email an academic counselor directly). Ask your counselor if s/he can enclose a copy of the email correspondence/change submission with your official transcript.</p>

<p>It won’t affect anything if you’re forthcoming. They know you’re out of state (they want you!) and if you’ve taken five other weighted classes this won’t even change your GPA. I know kids who have gotten away with D’s and F’s their senior year by being forthcoming. </p>

<p>Thank you so much @Autumnal‌ you made me feel a lot better!</p>