Mistake on UC App

<p>So I made a mistake on the UC app…I did not clarify what year my positions were and I forgot to bubble in an extra year for my participation for a club (stupid me)…I e-mailed <a href="mailto:ucinfo@ucapplication.net">ucinfo@ucapplication.net</a> with my name,dob,app.# and the description of the corrections.</p>

<p>Will they e-mail me back confirming they received it? Is this all I have to do or do I have to send a letter to EACH individual UC i applied to?</p>

<p>Yes, they will email back. I also made a mistake and they emailed me back in a week saying this will be forwarded to all the UCs I applied to.</p>

<p>Nice, thank you so much!</p>

<p>hi,</p>

<p>i had a mistake on my application about my extracurricular, work experience and volunteer work regrading about the time frame. I thought “After 12th” means what year did I start my work/volunteer/extracurricular after 12th grade, and I realized it is supposed to be how many years you have done the activity. </p>

<p>should i notify every UC campuses that i applied to? Or i just email <a href="mailto:ucinfo@applyucapplication.net">ucinfo@applyucapplication.net</a> and wait for them to reply?</p>

<p>An early reply would be much appreciated.</p>

<p>thank you</p>