Mistake on UC application, could I get rescinded?

Hi, so I recently got accepted into UCLA. However(and I emailed UCLA already with no response), the name of the high school I attended for 10th and 11th grade is wrong. For context my actual high school is a public virtual HS located in Southern California just like the wrong high school. Because of this error, 2 of my 10th grade courses also have the wrong name.
I have no clue how I messed this up when I was submitting, and I have submitted a report to UCLA already today. I was wondering if this could cause my admission to be revoked? I’m very concerned.

You probably made this error because for some reason, the UC application doesn’t like switching schools back and forth, and causes error messages. FWIW, back in 2019, my son had to take AP Calc BC virtually (concurrently for his senior year) because it wasn’t available at his HS. He failed to mention the fact that this class was a different school on his app. He felt that since it was on the same HS transcript anyways, he could just leave it as is. But in July, all was fine after he sent in his transcript.

In the big scheme of things, my opinion is that I think they would be more concerned if you don’t provide the correct transcript for the courses or if you don’t meet their admission criteria (e.g. D or F grades). At least you tried and correct the situation via email. If they do respond, please share what they say.