Mistake on UC Application

I was looking at my UC Application today and noticed an error I made while inputing grades. The second semester of my sophomore year, my school decided to have our grades be pass/fail instead of letter grades. At the end of that semester, I received all A-level grades, but my official transcript has all passes. However, I forgot about this when filling out my application and put all As for that semester. I know that it’s obviously too late to change my application before UC admissions officers see it, but is there anything I should be doing?
Also, going through some technical difficulties right now, but I do believe I have proof that I received As that semester.

Even if it is too late since several UC’s have already posted decisions, you still need to notify admissions of the error. Once you enroll, your final transcript will be compared to your self-reported information on the application. If there is a Mis-match, then there is a chance your acceptances can be rescinded. If the UC’s have documentation of the error, this can be avoided.

https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/how-to-apply/applying-as-a-transfer/after-you-apply/

Campus instructions & websites for reporting changes:

• Berkeley will not accept post-submission updates. Any updates that are sent will not be considered in the application reading process.
  • Davis
  • Irvine
  • Merced - click on “myCourseUpdate” link
  • UCLA
  • Riverside
  • San Diego - Updates accepted starting in mid-December. Please wait until you receive your Applicant Portal login instructions.
  • Santa Barbara will not accept post-submission updates. Any updates that are sent to our office will not be considered in the application reading process.
  • Santa Cruz
1 Like

2 posts were split to a new thread: Mistakes on UC application