MIT Class of 2027 Official Thread

haha really? That’s great! On their admissions site it says that they will be sending out emails a week before to let people know the exact date/time. But I did see the 3/14 at 6:28 on the CC calendar and wondered about that…!

1 Like

6:28 is tau time :wink:

1 Like

Yes, 6:28. Sorry - typo in my post

2 Likes

MIT sent out decision date emails today. March 14 tau time indeed.

5 Likes

Good luck to all. My son is a Sophomore there and loves it. Let me know if you have questions and I will try to answer!
This admissions process is brutal!

6 Likes

Yes, a sweet and comforting / sympathetic email indeed :thinking:

can anyone access their fin aid portal?

Yes I can access findaid portal. I think you also can see this as well. It has nothing to do with acceptance or rejection.

Thank you! I can’t access my portal

Hmm may be you got in that’s why its been locked for you.

I have a few questions that may solve this puzzle:

1. Were you able to access that page before? I have never clicked on it before, so I don’t know if it has always been there.
  2. Did you apply for financial aid?

You seem very interested in MIT, so you might have been admitted. When is decision date?

1 Like

I tried to access it for the first time today and yes I did apply for aid

what did you get when you click it?

2 Likes

Your login failed. We could not validate your Student
ID.

1 Like

I am not sure but I don’t think financial aid portal is an indicator of any results. I have been able to login to it since I applied

3 Likes

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Is there some astrology stuff in the MIT portal? (I know it is tomorrow, but I just would like know)

I would suggest relax a bit. But, if you happen to have provided some web links in your applications and if those links are your own domain or GitHub, you are able to examine the access traffic, or even find out where those remote IP addresses come from. If this helps you relax, lol.

1 Like

Tomorrow is the big day. I’m hoping for a miracle for my son but I know it is a long shot that he’ll get accepted. Good luck all.

6 Likes

Wishing a good Miracle for all …!

8 Likes