Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

Good luck to everyone here!

3 Likes

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone!!!

3 Likes

Is it by 6:28 or by 6:28, it’s like waiting for the Powerball!

Good luck to everyone!

Exactly at 6:28pm.

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone!

4 Likes

My daughter flew to Cleveland this morning to tour Case Western. Im a nervous wreck waiting to hear from her about MIT. Hoping she checks her portal promptly so we do t have to draw this out….:tired_face:

1 Like

May not belong here, but I know what y’all are feeling right now.

Here’s a little distraction:

• free pies on Pi Day at MIT
  • I know that Tim the Beaver mascot (my son - shhhh)
    who was accepted last year after EA deferral.

https://www.facebook.com/MITStudentLife/videos/134819215969937/

This was the “pi” I got him last year
to help ease his rejection, but then it became a celebratory cake!

Good luck!

(suggestion: go for a looooong walk,
lose track of time).

8 Likes

super nervous for my daughter - deffered EA from MIT, just rejected from UChicago and CalTech last Friday and Saturday. If not accepted, we are going to head to Case Western for an admitted student day the end of the month (assuming of course that she gets accepted on the 18th!)

It seems our kids applied to some of the same places…

3 Likes

Seems like it. Son rejected at Chicago too and applied to CWRU as well. Tho he decided not to apply to Caltech even tho he had a fee waiver. California just seemed too far from home. He focused on colleges in the midwest and east coast.

Good luck everyone! And happy Pi Day!

1 Like

Great idea with a cake to ease rejections :heart:

2 Likes

Good Luck! In the end, It will all work out. They will find their place and succeed.

7 Likes

Good luck! We are waiting on 7 decisions this week and next. D23 got into Case ea, thankfully. We have some other good options so far but nothing that just seems to fit her:(

2 Likes

decisions out

1 Like

just rejected for MIT :frowning:

She was also deferred EA from Case - we hadn’t realized how much they care about demonstrated interest, so the last couple of months did several online sessions and conversations, hopefully it’s enough

2 Likes

Deferred EA, Rejected. 36 ACT, all the ECs, 13 AP classes, blah, blah, blah. Time to move on.

5 Likes

Deferred EA, rejected. USAMO, 1570, 4.0. I put everything into this app, this hurts

4 Likes

I got in. Im shaking right now

21 Likes