MIT Online Science, Technology, and Engineering Community 2021

HAHA same!! Actually terrified.

How did you check your decision if you didnā€™t get an email? I canā€™t find it on my SummerApp

DS got in as well. Just waiting for SSP now.

How did you guys see your decisions? I never got an email.

It was just posted on my portal. I also did not get an email.

All these programs be playing with us haha. First SAMS just randomly updates the portal and now MOSTEC updates the portal without ever sending an email.

where do i find the decision? i didnt get an email and i dont think thereā€™s an update on my portal. do i assume i got rejected

thats the same thing I was wondering. I am not sure if they are releasing decisions by geographic region or not, but I havenā€™t gotten an email and there is nothing on my portal. I am just a bit confused on what to do, and when the decisions will come out for everyoneā€¦

can you send a picture or instructions of where u found it bc idk where it is

You should see a welcome screen that has two prompts in the middle of the screen: ā€œNeeds Attentionā€ and ā€œCompleteā€.
Click ā€œNeeds Attentionā€ā€¦
It should show ā€œCongratulationsā€ā€¦ then click the text ā€œopenā€ā€¦
Then you will see the acceptance message and they will ask you to accept or decline.

If you cant see any of this, I am not sure what is going on with your application. DS did not get an email yetā€¦ just this confirmation in the portal.

1 Like

Does everyone with NO email AND NO decision in their account also have a ā€œPending Recommendation Letter,ā€ and ā€œCompleteā€ in their application? Maybe the people who had a missing recommendation letter, but who were later changed to complete have fallen through the cracks.

I do not see ā€œNeeds Attentionā€ just yet so I guess I have to keep on waiting. Thank you so much for the instructions though!!!

for me i have ā€œAllā€ and ā€œCompleteā€ and thats all

1 Like

Wait, Iā€™m confused. Was I the only one that got an email notification

Some other people received an email too. But from what I have seen, everyone who has gotten an email has also been rejected. Their system is honestly so disorganized.

same for me. I have not received any email either.

1 Like

im happy that there are a handful of people on the same boat as me. lets pray

1 Like

Yeah, Im wondering if they are releasing rolling decisions based on application number. Can anyone that already has decisions confirm what application number they were?

1 Like

yea, I was in the 700s

ohh I was like in the 2000s