Modeling as an EC

<p>Would modeling be a "distinct" EC? I always wondered that, but I never really asked on here.</p>

<p>I think so. I used to model. =] It builds confidence and leadership. I think it would be worthy to put on an application.</p>

<p>Thank you! Lol I really didn’t want it to come off as a shallow question b/c it’s not an easy task. I like the African-American section, y’all are so nice that I put the thread here.</p>

<p>Most models are paid - - and if you are paid for your time, it’s a job, not an EC.</p>

<p>No. I’m just getting my comp card with the agency prepared, haven’t started the actual casting calls yet.</p>

<p>But if you haven’t gone on call, it not yet an “activity” for you - - that’s like counting tryouts as an EC, regardless of whether you ever make the team.</p>

<p>No, they send my comp card out to their offices. I’ve already had jobs, just not paid. I’m doing promotion. But for paid casting calls, I have not started those yet. </p>

<p>So promotional jobs- yes- not getting paid
Casting calls- haven’t began to do those since I have not done my comp card yet</p>

<p>^ This also doesn’t include the fashion shows the agency puts on. You don’t get paid but are selected to model.</p>