Monsters university?

<p>I will admit to having little clue about pop culture so this might be obvious to everyone except me, but I saw the Monsters university ad and looked at their website. Seems an amusing spoof of most college websites, but given the cost of that ad, it has to be more than just a joke. Can someone enlighten me please?</p>

<p>And Roll Tide!</p>

<p>It’s the trailer for the new Monsters, Inc. movie… they are also showing it in theaters. So funny (and smart) that they have been showing it during the college bowls.</p>

<p>For a second I thought they were depicting Notre Dame as they had already shown a UA commercial.</p>

<p>I have never been on the ND campus and I thought it was there for a minute. </p>

<p>Thanks granipc, knew someone here would help me out!</p>

<p>I thought it was a ND ad at first too. After figuring out what it was I checked out the website and it looked legit but all of it had a Monsters Inc twist. Turns out there is a prequel to Monster inc coming out in June called Monsters university so this is promo for that. But still a ton of time and money went into that!!</p>

<p>^^^I think Disney/Pixar can afford it! And I’m sure my 30th anniversary trip a few months ago helped pay for it!</p>

<p>I was thinking the same thing about Disney/Pixar having the money, Montegut!!</p>

<p>Oh I know they have the money!! I was just surprised at the detail of the website. It looks like a legit college website from test scores needed for admission to different departments (a degree in scream energy anyone?) to even fraternities.</p>