More Notre Dame or Bama fans in your area?

<p>I teach with several SEC types - my younger son’s BC calculus teacher is a grad of Arkansas, his AP bio teacher is from Kentucky, and he has an advance sports marketing class with a teacher who roots for the Tide. I also have two teachers with ties to Georgia, and they will root for the Tide. I donned my UA vest and tie for the day. RTR!!!</p>

<p>Well, we are in the south, so probably many more Roll Tide fans here (when not rooting for Arkansas teams.)</p>

<p>…OTOH, the HS valedictorian (a fellow parishioner) was accepted to Notre Dame a couple years ago and former Arkansas head coach, Lou Holtz, has made quite the name for himself since leaving here.</p>

<p>Plus, we are Catholic, so in our household…this is a TOUGH CALL!!! We’ll probably split the vote and my husband will go Irish, while I say RTR!!!</p>

<p>As a math teacher in a district within an hour of Notre Dame, I had so much fun today telling my sixth graders that anyone wearing Notre Dame gear today or tomorrow will automatically get 10 points off of their test. Two of my advanced math students wearing ND shirts were not sure if I was serious or not and were quite worried . . . very funny! I did let them know I will be wearing my Bama shirt tomorrow after the win! Roll Tide!</p>