Mosher ELLC?

<p>I'm applying for housing and I was thinking of applying for the ELLC in Mosher. I wanted to know if anyone has any feedback on just how helpful it actually is for a freshman engineer </p>

<p>Have multiple friends who live in there… they say its not very helpful but it depends on how social you are and how good you are with making friends. Almost all of it is guys, so if you’re a girl you will be a minority. It is helpful mainly if your roommate is taking the same classes as you are, but lots of freshman in there are on different tracks. </p>

<p>Interesting, thanks for answering! </p>

<p>S lived there freshman year. Students were previously grouped by there major so all the EE, Civil, Petroleum etc were in clusters together. This may have changed but last year you almost were with students taking the same or similar classes. My S and others I have heard from have not really used the tutoring but have f it valuable to be able to ask their neighbors when they had a question. My S was study partners with his suitemate. He moved to off campus housing this year but he was happy that he started his freshman year there.</p>