Most popular dorms for transfer students?

<p>I am going to be a sophomore transfer student next fall and am curious about the dorms. I want to live in the dorms to meet new people and am curious which residence hall accommodates the most transfer students? The school states that one in five students are in fact a transfer student... So what's the most popular choice for transfers? Thanks!</p>

<p>I'm in the same situation. I wanna meet new people, but I'm worried about getting a weirdo roomate and being in an anti-social dorm. I might just live with someone I know. I'm not sure yet.</p>

<p>Did you check the literature from Res Halls regarding the transfer student lakeshore dorm? Also consider the no freshmen dorm for not being among students new to the college experience. I'm sure many also opt for apartments, although spending your first year at Madison in the dorms is a good way to learn about the campus and avoid isolation. You can give Res Halls a phone call and ask them your questions- then report back, please. Welcome to my alma mater!</p>

<p>Isn't there a special dorm for transfers? I'm probably mistaken...</p>

<p>I do think that Tripp is the transfer dorm, but I have also heard that its social life is not as great. In reality, however, any dorm you are placed in you will meet people. There are a bunch of transfers at Liz that I know of as well. Chadbourne might also be a good way to get to know people as they have tons of activities and outings.</p>

<p>If you want to meet a slightly more alt lifestyle group the housing co-ops can be cheap and interesting. Not for people looking to drink lots of beer and party.</p>

<p>Madison</a> Community Co-operative</p>