Mount Holyoke College ED 2025

Hi y’all. I have been searching for a thread for ED applicants to Mount Holyoke this year but never found one so I thought I would start a new thread :slight_smile: Any ED applicants here??

2 Likes

I am the parent of a prospective ED1 applicant. If this year works like most, we should know in two days if I will get to be a MHC parent.

Good luck to everyone in the ED1 group!

2 Likes

MoHo is now the last college in the Seven Sisters to release the decisions. All Wellesley, Barnard, Smith, and Bryn Mawr will have all released theirs by the end of today. We should have our decisions very soon…

I’m also afraid that we will not get them tmr because MoHo will be closed tmr.

My daughter plans to apply but RD. She’ll be sending the application soon! Good luck everyone! Pls write back and let us know!

1 Like

At about 6:45 this evening my daughter signed into the MHC portal and received her ED1 decision… YES! She was admitted with the Leadership Award.

Good luck to other applicants for the Class of 2025!

2 Likes

I got accepted too with 45k finaid in total!!!

1 Like

Congrats to those accepted! It would be great if you could post your stats. My D applied RD.

My stats:
SAT: 1510
4 APs in total (i came to the US in 11th grade)
GPA: 4.33 weighted

1 Like

My daughter will be applying RD. She was great grades – 4.3 weighted with 6 APs and I thought good SAT scores at 1380 but Mt H SAT scores are really high, so she went test optional. She loved the school itself but is on the fence about a women’s college.

I went there donkey’s years ago and just LOVED it! I could not get my D21 to apply, however. : )

1 Like