Move In Packet

<p>Don’t worry. There will be plenty of signs and officers to direct you. It seems nerve-wracking but it will run smoothly. I like the “roll with it”! Nice!</p>

<p>Whoops! I see Missread already said all that. Well now I second it!</p>

<p>I dont know why, but I have never received a piece of mail that didn’t take at least 10-12 days to arrive from Tuscaloosa. I never figured out where the hold up is.</p>

<p>^^^Birmingham! LOL! We live 2 hours north of Tuscaloosa. Sent a birthday package to D and it took 1 week for it to arrive!!!</p>

<p>I received an email yesterday saying that they were in last weeks mail and we should get it in the next couple of days. As another poster said we will just “roll” with it if we do not get it tomorrow.</p>

<p>Just got our packet from Janine!</p>

<p>If you are requesting one by email, be sure to incl student CWID, room number and crimson acct. she is working remotely and I think that helps her out!</p>

<p>Nine hours til we ROLL OUT!</p>

<p>Got my email too</p>

<p>We received ours an hour after emailing, Janine is awesome.</p>

<p>Edit: I stand corrected, 37 minutes after emailing and almost midnight…lol. Janine, get some sleep.</p>

<p>Janine IS awesome.</p>

<p>Not in Tennessee’s mail today either. I just send the e-mail request.</p>

<p>We got an email with the Parking pass in it without having to request it. It came to crimson mail. we got the packet yesterday though so we won’t be needing the emailed pass.</p>

<p>I didn’t ask for the emailed pass either, but they were nice enough to go ahead and proactively send it to us! I wasn’t too worried about the mail since it may still come today or tomorrow. Driving early early early on Friday morning.</p>

<p>Received ours via email after sending a note over to Housing. Got it within an hour! Still nothing in the mail though and we leave in a couple of hours!</p>