Move In Question re: Timing

<p>We have a 5:00 move in time on Friday. We want to meet some friends for dinner. Do you think it’s safe to plan to meet at 7:00 or 7:30? I know we won’t have everything put away by then but as long as we’ve unleashed the mattress topper so it can expand the rest can wait.</p>

<p>Another timing question . . . When should you get in line for move-in? If we have a 9:00 time, do we line up right at 9 or before that? And where do you go (D is moving into RCW)? We didn’t get a move-in packet, so I apologize if I’m asking questions that were answered in those materials.</p>

<p>It doesn’t say anything about the timing in the pamphlet, other than giving you the time you registered for, but on some thread here someone said 10-15 before your time is good.</p>

<p>Last year we arrived 10 minutes before our scheduled time. There was only one other car when we arrived at 10:50 AM. It took less than 15 minutes to check in and get the room key, unload the car and unload in the room. The helpers were very organized and efficient and it went much quicker than we anticipated.</p>

<p>It took us an additional 45 minutes to unpack and organize the room the way S wanted. You should be able to meet your friends by 7 or 7:30 with a 5:00 move in time.</p>

<p>I don’t know how they line up for RCW but the directions we received in the mail for Riverside were very specific about how to arrive and exit the unloading area. You might want to contact housing for directions for RCW.</p>

<p>Perfect! Thanks so much.</p>