Move in scheduled!

<p>Yeah!
mixed emotions about this step in the process. Each step seems a little more real. Exciting, scary, and sad all at the same time.</p>

<p>Us too… was surprised to only get 8/10 at 1pm! Thought we would get something in the early morning, but all that showed was 1pm or later. Nothing on 8/9 either. </p>

<p>did it go that quickly or do they just start move-in later on those days??</p>

<p>I can’t figure out how to do it. I go to the movein site, click on the button for schedule move-in, and nothing. Help!</p>

<p>Man, it must really be backed up. I can’t get in.</p>

<p>Can’t get in.</p>

<p>Beth, refresh your screen</p>

<p>Can’t get in either and I need to leave soon!</p>

<p>We could not get in at first either…had to hit refresh before it took.</p>

<p>buzy mom, your student must live in ridgecrest south. That is the first time available for the students in RCS tower. </p>

<p>try a different browser or log out and back in if you are having trouble. I seem to have issues with certian areas of the bama website with some browsers…or if I am trying to access something through my work VPN. I have to turn the VPN off (like for degree works and a few other things)</p>

<p>Done here! </p>

<p>Go to movein.ua.edu
ck in appointment page
make appointment</p>

<p>and it gives you your child’s options based on early or regular move in and their dorm</p>

<p>Good Luck!</p>

<p>I was just going to post this myself. I also got the 1pm movein time. Was hoping for something early in the morning because it will be hot. I guess they are starting at 1pm on Friday.</p>

<p>Beth’s mom- after you click on the movein link on the right side of the page, look bac ktoward the left and you will see at sentence that says move in signups, view appointment etc. It is in large letters and is red. Hope this helps.</p>

<p>D logged in right at 8 and got the 11 am move in time she wanted. See y’all then :)</p>

<p>I’ve refreshed, relogged in, etc. Can’t get in.</p>

<p>Same here. Won’t let me in.</p>

<p>Yeah, got an 8 am on Saturday, August 11th. That will be here before we know it.</p>

<p>Finally got in. 8 a.m. on 8/18</p>

<p>bethsmom… don’t click the button on the right side of the page… click the title/banner over the text</p>

<p>this is the move in schedule: </p>

<p>Early Arrivals - Approved early arrival activities are: sorority recruitment, Million Dollar Band and Alabama (Outdoor) Action
Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012 1:00-6:00pm Tutwiler floors 10-14 and Presidential Village floors 6-7
Friday, Aug. 10, 2012 8:00am-12:00pm Tutwiler floors 6-9 and Presidential Village floors 4-5
1:00-6:00pm Tutwiler floors 1-5 and Presidential Village floors 1-3 and Ridgecrest South (all floors)
Saturday, Aug. 11, 2012 8:00am-1:00pm Tutwiler (all floors)
8:00am-12:00pm All buildings except Presidential Village and Bryant Hall*
1:00-5:00pm All buildings except Presidential Village and Bryant Hall*
Freshman Move-In
Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012 8:00am-12:00pm Presidential Village floors 6-7
1:00-5:00pm Presidential Village floors 4-5
Friday, Aug. 17, 2012 8:00am-12:00pm Presidential Village floors 1-3
1:00-5:00pm Presidential Village (all floors)
Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012 8:00am-12:00pm All buildings except Harris and Tutwiler*
1:00-5:00pm All buildings
Returner Move-In
Sunday, Aug. 19, 2012 8:00am-12:00pm All buildings
1:00-5:00pm All buildings</p>

<p>8/10 @ 4p. Wanted to stay away from the mid-day heat!</p>

<p>It took quite a while to connect, so don’t give up! We are scheduled for 10am on the
11th at Riverside East.</p>