Move in selection - June 15th

<p>D got an email the other day about the move in selection process going live June 15th at 8:00 a.m. (Why, oh, why does everything have to be in the morning? This time difference is killing us!) Anyway, my real question is does this selection process apply to those attending AA and OA as well? I guess I could email housing, but it’s so much more fun to get my questions answered here :)</p>

<p>Our D (doing OA) was notified on the OA Facebook page that move in selection is on June 15th so it does appear to apply…at least to OA that we know of.</p>

<p>Move in times will go VERY FAST! So my suggestion is that you jump on line as close to 8 am as possible. DD “spaced” last year and we didn’t get on until 10 am and all the Saturday times were gone and we were stuck with Sunday. I managed to thwart the system and get a 8 am Saturday time but it took some doing. I believe last year they told me there were only a set number of time slots for each time frame and they do go fast! (especially if you are in Tut where alot of the girls who go through recruitment are moving into). Good Luck!</p>

<p>It seems like it does apply to AA/OA because there are multiple times throughout the 13th and 14th. I imagine it won’t be as difficult for those moving into the honors dorms though…there can’t be more than around 200 people doing AA/OA, and then there are obviously some in honors who are rushing, but not a large portion…whereas almost all of Tut is moving in for that early week. Someone correct me if my logic is faulty here…</p>

<p>Thanks for the responses! I wish we could move in on the 12th, but that’s only for Tut. One of us will be up at 3:00 a.m. our time to at least ensure we get the 13th :)</p>