Move In Temps

<p>73 degrees in Tuscaloosa in July
Nice!!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide</p>

<p>I’d say you are taunting but it’s only 66 right now in Dallas!</p>

<p>Good for you! When my D moved in last August it was about 70 (at 9 am). We were delighted, since we’d been expecting 90s with high humidity. Fingers crossed for a repeat performance (although she’s moving herself in this year, so I won’t be there to experience the weather).</p>

<p>50 in Chicago-land this am. LOVE that cool dry Canadian air coming down.</p>

<p>Ran this morning at 6 am…57 here in Kansas City…VERY unusual but lovely!!! DD is heading to T-Town after her internship today to spend the 4th with her boyfriend…she said it looks like rain :(…car is loaded with tennis rackets …hoping the weather man is wrong!</p>

<p>I am NOT enjoying these cool temperatures!!! We had a long, cold spring in Chicago and fall will be here before we know it. Bring on the heat Mother Nature!!! </p>

<p>Last night my USTA tennis team wrapped up in towels to stay warm after our match (couldn’t go home until the celebratory glass of wine :)). This morning I sat on my patio wrapped in a blanket while drinking my coffee and reading the WSJ. Not amused, not amused.</p>

<p>Hoping for cooler than usual temps for rush as well!</p>

<p>Right now, it’s 10:17 in Ttown and getting warmer…79 degrees.</p>

<p>It is warming up. Very warm in this room :(. They are sending maintenance over to check on the a/c. It is not working.</p>

<p>Latte, I’m hoping those temps stick around a little longer in Dallas.</p>

<p>Enjoy it. Soon enough, it’ll be 99°F with 80% RH.</p>