Move-In Time for Ridgecrest West

<p>Suppose to be able to sign up for a move in time at 9 am central which should be 10 our time. D keeps getting a message that the application process is unavailable to her. This is really frustrating! Has anyone been able to sign up for your RCW move-in time yet?</p>

<p>Same here. Thanks so much for posting (though sorry to hear you are having the same trouble.) I have two emails into the Housing and I am just going to keep clicking for while longer.</p>

<p>Coming from out of state, we just really must have a move in slot on either Thursday 8/7 or Friday 8/8 (early move in due to Outdoor Action.) I am hoping that if the system is still down, maybe Housing could handle some requests manually.</p>

<p>Anyway, hope you get into the system soon. If I get in, I will post. Back to clicking …</p>

<p>It is not working yet.</p>

<p>WORKING!!! YEAH!!!</p>

<p>P.S. Thank you Housing for getting everything up and running. I am sure it has been crazy.</p>

<p>I was able to get the time slot we needed. Thanks Housing!</p>

<p>I just called with a question about a reassignment and they have a voice mail message that the system is down (again? still?). I think they’re having a tough couple of days!</p>

<p>For those who can’t get into the system, the message says to email them at <a href=“mailto:moveinhelp@sa.ua.edu”>moveinhelp@sa.ua.edu</a>.</p>

<p>Tough couple of days hits the nail on the head! Thank you ALL for bearing with us as we tried a new system that had some issues. Hopefully everyone has a move-in time, but if not, please have them email us at <a href=“mailto:moveinhelp@sa.ua.edu”>moveinhelp@sa.ua.edu</a> and we will be happy to help.</p>

<p>Thanks,
Janine</p>